Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Color Room Palette #69

Just wanted to share the layout I did for last weeks palette at The Color Room. The sketch this week is perfect for summer and the palette is too! Here is the inspiration:

So I took it in my own direction but did stay true to the sketch and colors. I created a layout that features my top 3 dream vacation destinations:
Materials Used: Basic Grey/Recess; Bazzill Swiss Dot/White; Jillibean Soup/White Corrugated Alpha- #3 & brown mini kraft alphas; Making Memories Alphabet Stickers/Glitter Bling & Shimmer Alpha; Hero Arts/Stitching stamp; Art Warehouse-Ribbons & Lace/Stripe line stamp; Stampin Up Ink/Chocolate Chip & Sahara Sand; Fiskars border punch/Upper Crest

We can all dream right?! Ahhh to float down a street in Venice, to snorkel the Great Barrier Reef or explore the art of Paris....  maybe someday. I used lots of stamping, a border punch and paper pieced the  sunburst. I was happy with the result, let me know what you think! In fact I am going to make a coordinating page with my top 5 U.S. vacation destinations. So stay tuned for that one.

Have a fantastic weekend, we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Scott's parents! Looking forward to time with family and a trip to Niagra Falls!

No comments:

Post a Comment