Saturday, March 17, 2012

Latest Scraplift Layout

Every once in awhile I come across a layout that I just love, when this happens I tend to scraplift it and recreate it at least two different ways. So today I wanted to share one of those special scraplifts, I actually came across the layout on my newest indulgence, Pinterest. The original is by the very talented Stacey Michaud, here it is:
I told you, isn't it gorgeous!
So these are my interpretations of this layout the first is a double layout adaptation of Aspen's first Homecoming dance using Echo Park's Yours Truly collection and a little Jillibean Soup:

Here are a couple close ups, lots of layering, buttons and some stamping:

I loved this layout so much that I had to recreate a single layout too, for this one I chose my type of colors and style- using Studio Calico's Autumn Press line. I still have to locate the photos for this one, but here it is:
And a couple close-ups:


Well there you have it, never miss an opportunity to recreate some of your favorite layouts- the results may surprise you. Let me know which you like best!

No comments:

Post a Comment