Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Sharing Family Layouts

So recently I had a chance to crop with some friends at the Creative Journey Crop in Delaware, Ohio. I had some fun using a couple Scrapbook Generations sketches I created two family layouts that I wanted to share today:

My Parents 50th Wedding Anniversary was March 23rd and we celebrated in April, it was a wonderful day of fun and family.


The next big adventure we had this summer was a family vacation to Colorado to visit Scott's family for our niece Anika's Graduation and a family reunion. It was an amazing trip and we had a fabulous time, we fished, shot archery, mountain biked, visited the Royal Gorge, visited high school buddies, hiked, visited the Dinosaur Resource center and the Air Force Academy. Here are some photos from that trip, and yes it snowed there in May:
I did another layout highlighting our Paddleboating on the lake at the cabin, it will be shared soon. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment